Announcing 3 New Online Workshops
If there’s one sentence in my book that sums up my hope for you, it’s this one:
“It’s my hope that you’ll devote the time and effort needed to get great at the business side of your career too.”
Which is why I’m excited to announce 3 new online workshops created to get you “great at business.”
Based on Feedback from People Like You
Each of these workshops is based on feedback from players, singers, songwriters and aspiring artists just like you: passionate musicians wanting to build a life in music.
They’ve asked me to:
- Dive deeper into the most important topics I know – even if it means more workshops.
- Break the cost down into smaller chunks so more people can learn.
- Give more discussion time because it’s the most valuable part of the workshops (my questions are their favorite parts).
So Here’s the Deal
- I’ve broken up my big workshop into 3 new ones covering the topics of branding and marketing, managing a music career, and building a plan for your career.
- I’ve lowered the price from $99.00 to $50.00 for a two hour workshop.
- I’ve added even BETTER questions and more time to discuss them too (thanks for the suggestions!).
Now It’s Your Turn to Pick the One That’s Right for You
Branding and Marketing
- How to Get Noticed, Heard and Hired While Staying True to Who You Are and What You Want is the “live version” of my e-book of the same name (subscribe and get it free). It explains my 4 simple rules of marketing, and pushes you to uncover everything that makes you a stand-out in today’s music industry and how to use you to “sell yourself” in everything you do.
How to “Manage” a Career
- How to Run Your Music Career Like a Rock Star CEO and Why You Should shows you what a CEO does, why they get the big bucks, and why acting like one is the only way to have any hope of success in music. Yes, it’s that important.
How to Build and Use a Plan
- The 5 Parts of a Successful Music Career and How to Manage Them Well covers the most of the 3 workshops while still diving deep as requested. It covers the proper balance of talent, people, marketing, planning and, well, LIFE! And isn’t a life what you want most of all?
Need More Info?
Check out the Learn page for details and FAQs.
What other questions do you have about these live, online workshops? Ask me in the comments below.