Sitting In My Office I was Stunned and Amazed.
It was the Fall of 2003 and I was thinking about the past two years: I had left music, gotten a “real job” and I had just been promoted a fourth time!
Then I realized two things.
I Had Learned How to Succeed
- I had been promoted again because of what the company had taught me about success.
- If I had been taught the same things as a musician, I would’ve succeeded in music.
Just like you.
I’m Steve Grossman.
I’m a Grammy (India Arie) and Academy of Country Music (Gibson/Miller Band) Award winning drummer turned corporate executive turned author, speaker and teacher.
- I was Born in New York, Began Playing at Age 2, I wanted to be a professional musician and for over 20 years, I was.
- I played live and in the studio, toured most of the United States and some of the world.
- I had a good measure of success but I ultimately failed to build a long-term solid and secure career in music.
So I got a job with a big corporation where I was taught the skills and principles of success.
So I Wrote a Book
I’m currently writing a follow-up and teaching people like you – passionately creative players, singers, songwriters, and aspiring artists – how to build long-term, successful careers in music through the Your Success in Music site.
My goal in everything I do is to give you what you need to know to build a long-term, solid and secure music career.
If you’d like to learn more, connect with me here, through the comments or anywhere we both live online.
Media inquiries? Here’s my complete Media Kit.