Isn’t it time to quit playing around and learn what it takes to make it in music?
- You’re Ready
- You’ve taken the lessons, practiced the hours, and paid your dues to get great.
- You’ve had success, but you’re not sure you’re succeeding.
And you’re tired of wondering if you’ll ever have the career of your dreams.
You Don’t Have to Wonder Anymore
- You can learn what it takes to make it in music.
- You can be as confident about your career as you are about your music. Really.
- You can go to bed each night knowing you spent the day moving yourself closer to your dreams.
Sign up for a Your Success in Music workshop and get the real world info you need to make it in music. Check out the Eventbrite page for the next workshop.
Here’s What Past Attendees Said
“I got stretched tonight. You know, stuff I’ve never considered, things I needed to ask a long time ago, and I didn’t.” – Luke M.
Steve’s lessons are, “for artists, songwriters, musicians. Anyone that wants to be a part of the music business, who is trying to make a career out of this and trying make a comfortable living.” – Alayna M.
We learned “the things we can do to actually benefit our career and help us grow as artists and musicians and have a long term career and the important things too. How to really focus on those individual things that make us unique, and authentic as a person, and where we can really make our impact.” – Tiffany S.
“It’s helped me take a better look at myself & really pinpoint things I need to improve in my life & more importantly, my career. And us both being musicians-to me, that’s a breath of fresh air.” – Matty C.
Your Success in Music Workshops
- Informative, focused, live events online or in person..
- Taught to small groups of players, singers, songwriters and artists just like you.
- Highly interactive instruction on exactly what you need to know – and only what you need to know – to make it in music.
For less than you’ll pay for pro-level music lesson, you’ll learn how to confidently work ON your career while staying true to your musical goals and dreams.
Choose the Your Success in Music workshop that’s right for you and sign up today.Want more info?
Who Are the Workshops For?
Any and all musicians: players, singers, songwriters, and aspiring artists who want to make music their life’s work.
What Will I Learn?
Skills, principles and ideas in two main areas:
- Your Career: what you need to know and do to create the career and life you want.
- Your Business: the power of thinking like a small business owner in the industry of music.
How Do I Know These Workshops Will Help?
Everything I teach is proven by my own experience and the successes of millions of others. I concentrate on the “soft skills” of business, human relations and personal development. Studies from Harvard, Stanford and countless other organizations have found these skills to be the key difference between average careers and successful careers.
I teach only what you need to know in ways that are easily understood, simple to use, and relevant to music careers.
Why Do You Teach In Groups?
My experience as a Dale Carnegie® trainer has shown me the power of group lessons.
Group discussions and ideas double the learning for everyone involved.
In addition, you get the benefit of expanding your network by meeting other players, singers, songwriters and aspiring artists just like you.
But I Don’t Want to Learn in Groups
Hire me individually. I do Private Coaching and I love doing it, learn more here.
What About Cost?
Each workshop costs $50.00.
Why Are Workshops So Expensive?
Pro-level music lessons can cost up to $300 an hour and 1-on-1 coaching (which I also do) can cost $250+ an hour. A $50.00 per workshop is cheap in comparison (and you don’t need them every week).
And Another Thought on Cost
I meet musicians spending hundreds and thousands of dollars on gear and demos everyday without any clear idea of why they’re spending the money other than “it’s what everyone does.” Before you spend another dime on working your career, consider a relatively small investment on planning it.
How Does Online Work?
I use Adobe Connect. Learn more here.
- A fairly fast internet connection.
- Ability and comfort with chat and basic web navigation.
- A microphone is helpful, but not necessary.
- Video is optional, but not necessary.
Are There Materials?
In some cases, yes. If there are materials, they’ll be available online for download or in some cases, mailed in advance at no extra charge.
Do You Offer Refunds?
Yes, within 3 days you can get a complete refund + $10.00 for your time if not completely satisfied.
Request for refunds must be submitted by e-mail and include reasonable explanations for dissatisfaction.
Still have questions? Send me an e-mail.