Who Are the Lessons For?
Any and all musicians: players, singers, songwriters, and aspiring artists who want to make music their life’s work.
What Will I Learn?
Skills, principles and ideas in two main areas:
- Your Career: what you need to know and do to create the career and life you want.
- Your Business: the power of thinking like a small business owner in the industry of music.
How Do I Know Career Lessons Will Help?
Everything I teach is proven by my own experience and the successes of millions of others. I concentrate on the “soft skills” of business, human relations and personal development. Studies from Harvard, Stanford and countless other organizations have found these skills to be the key difference between average careers and successful careers.
I teach only what you need to know in ways that are easily understood, simple to use, and relevant to music careers.
Why Do You Teach In Groups?
My experience as a Dale Carnegie® trainer has shown me the power of group lessons.
Group interactions and exchange of ideas double the learning and value for everyone.
In addition, you get the benefit of expanding your network of other players, singers, songwriters and aspiring artists just like you.
But I Don’t Want to Learn in Groups
Hire me individually. I do Private Coaching and I love doing it, learn more here.
What About Cost?
- Music Career Master Sessions cost $129.00 for a 2-hour lesson. Early Registration is available for $99.00.
- I also offer a 1-hour Why I Failed webinar for $50.00 and Free Discussion Meetups on a regular basis.
Why Are Lessons So Expensive?
Pro-level music lessons will cost you $300 an hour and business consulting/coaching (which I also do) costs $250+ an hour. My $129.00 per 2-hour lesson is cheap in comparison (and you don’t need them every week).
How Does Online Work?
I use Adobe Connect. Learn more here.
- A fairly fast internet connection.
- Ability and comfort with chat and basic web navigation.
- A microphone is helpful, but not necessary.
- Video is optional, but not necessary.
Are There Materials?
Yes. Materials will be available online for download or in some cases, mailed in advance at no extra charge.
Do You Offer Refunds?
Yes, within 3 days you can get a complete refund + $20.00 for your time if not completely satisfied.
Request for refunds must be submitted by e-mail and include reasonable explanations for dissatisfaction.